Sunday, April 25, 2010

Free Girl

Hello.
I was up till late last night drawing. I am very happy with this picture of a girl that I created. I called her "Free Girl" because that is how I am feeling at the moment. Full of inner freedom. It feels great. I added the background colour in Photoshop.


When I went to bed, very late, and I closed my eyes I had a myriad of images flashing through my mind, as though projected onto the insides of my eyelids. I was seeing all the patterns that I drew that night but they were all mixing together. It was like looking through a kaleidoscope. It was a wonderful thing to fall asleep to. When I got up this morning I decided to make some more images using the designs from the "Free Girl" drawing. Photoshop is a wonderful thing :)




1 comment:

lisa :: the red thread said...

wow, I love those patterns Kasia.