Thursday, May 20, 2010

Laikonik Photograms

Hello again, today I am posting about my Photograms which I have been selling for a little while and which are becoming very popular. I have added them to my online shop and they are now ready to purchase directly from me. The Photogram is for sending a letter, four photos and a gift all in one to someone you love. It opens up like a little concertina and can be stood up like a frame to display the photos. There is space at the back to write a brief letter to someone and it also comes with a beautiful postal wrapper ready for sending. I send these to dear friends on special occasions or to my family overseas. They make great birth announcements or even wedding thank you's to special guests. Also fantastic for Christmas. So pop into the Laikonik online shop now.
Kasia :)




beautiful screenprinted cover featuring my own design



The photogram stands like a frame displaying all four photos

Use the postal wrapper to wrap your Photogram, address it and send.



Write a brief letter on the back


Photos displayed in the Photogram

No comments: