Monday, June 21, 2010

Exhibition photos

The exhibition opening night was fantastic. I know I said I was going to write about it the next day but.....

I will keep the words to a minimum and let the pics speak for themselves. The most exciting thing I'd have to say was meeting other artists who were interested in using eco materials and working with the environment instead of against it. This week there will be two sessions at the GAFFA organised by
The Hemp Gallery in partnership with Jaspers Village. This is an exciting project with a vision for a sustainable future. Contact the GAFFA gallery for more info.

And now for some photos!





My wall, I set up my Hemp paintings on one side and all my commercial work on the right.




1 comment:

Farnell said...

Just come across your work, it is fantastic.

I have just started a new blog, hope you will follow me

http://farnelldoodles.blogspot.com/